Thursday, April 16, 2009

BLOG




It's been close to a year since my last blog. I should probably start updating the happenings..
An overview of the last 9 months for those of you who care enough to continue reading:

*Paris was fabulous. I plan to move there in 2 years. yay.

*I attended NYC fashion week, and enjoyed both of the Marc Jacobs shows.


*Made a rad new Bff

*Went to the ABQ Balloon Festival and my grandfathers memorial
in Santa Fe. Beautiful town.

*Made Vitamin Water costumes for Halloween with my sisters in homage to purely divine goodness . It was epic.

*Got a fantastic new job.




*Went to Disneyland for Valentines day with my two amazing girlfriends.
*Became Woody's girlfriend at D-Land.

*Got a promotion. Woot

* Lost my beloved dog to leukemia. Still heartbroken.
*Flew to Utah for the Holi Color fest and to see Bebe, Bond and M!

*All of my friends are having babies. :)

*Finally got NetFlix

*Flew to Seattle for a weekend with a really amazing person. Such an arty city. Loooved it.

*Planning trips to London in May and Paris in July with the fabulous HOWELL'S!

* Attended a protest

* Working at the moment

*Missing M and wishing we could be g chatting. She was sick today :(

* Planning on unwinding by watching Arrested Development when I get home.

7 comments:

AMBER said...

Brititit, your alive!!! I miss you. Chessy :( that makes me :( I am so sorry! You are such an adventure girl and I love that about you. I hope to see more of the world in the near future too. There is just something awesome about traveling! I am so glad the you are having fun and doing good....and don't worry you still have a friend who is NOT having a baby. I LOVE YOU GIRL!! I miss you. Love you always, AMBY!

Katie said...

What's your new job? I am so excited that you posted!

hola said...

good to hear for you! keep 'em coming!

Cari Florence said...

Yay! Britt you're alive!! I love your posts girl. I wish you'd do them more regularly than once a year... haha :) I had no idea that Chessie died. I'm so sorry to hear that. And have fun on your trips! We all need to get together again!! You've missed out on the last 2 lunches. We were bummed you weren't there.

Katrina Wright said...

make that two friends not having babies this year!

I miss you miss travel diva! come see me in tx. I am so sorry about Chessie!! makes my heart hurt. I remember when shelby died i cried for days. not so much annie.

ps i want you to take some pics of worm!

your hot

and cool

am i still considered a bf? or am i still the do i get the honor of bffae... best friends forever and ever...

just trying to make this really long.

and longer.

I don't have much else to say

except you rock

and you are beautiful

do you like my hat?

this is like one of my never ending voice mails... that drag on and on with no meaning or purpose but i make you listen to because THATS WHAT I DO!

LOVE YOU!!!!!

Katrina Wright said...

haha i dont make sense... i am tired

Lara said...

Love your Paris picture : Parisian.Me : a jingle promoted by our company. Have a look at the photo: http://Brands-and-Jingles.com/portfolio/uk/Places/#Parisian.Me : so amazing to see you featuring the same spot.