Friday, July 11, 2008

PaRiS 8

I took the Metro to school today on account of waking up very late. The only problem was that I had to switch trains 3 different times and was still incredibly late. School proved to be quite entertaining though. We played French Taboo and it is probably my new favorite pastime. After school Nicole and I went to our favorite little Israeli shop and sampled "Turkish Delights". If you've never had it before it's basically a gelatinous substance completely covered in powdered sugar combined with 2 or 3 nuts inside.. Disgusting. I threw it in the gutter immediately after. We then made our way down to the Indian market and I bought super glue to fix my sunglasses.. yeah, I'm cheap. That was pretty much the extent of my day besides roaming the streets and taking pictures. Here are a few shots from the day...





13 comments:

AMBER said...

Love the pics. It was so nice to see you yesterday. Thank you so much for loving me and caring about me. No matter how often I get to see you, you will always be my brittany! Thanks for being such a good friend.

Katrina Wright said...

yay a new post it was so great to see you you are such a beautiful person!

Katrina Wright said...

more...haha

AMBER said...

that's right MORE! I want more.

AMBER said...

HELLO BRITT!!

Cari Florence said...

You still haven't posted?? I'm WAITING! Oh and we need to plan the trip. I totally want all of us girls to go! It'd be so stinking fun!!!

AMBER said...

BBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

AMBER said...

NNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

AMBER said...

you are hot

mY dEwDrOpS said...

brittany!!!! this is katie dew (payne)!! how the heck are you??!! i've been wondering how you've been for FOREVER!! paris...awesome!! are you still there?? email me- pitwithbell@hotmail.com let's catch up on life. get me your email so i can invite you to my blog. love ya girl!!

AMBER said...

brittany so hot right now brittany

ajb said...

:)

Katrina Wright said...

call me buttface! ya! your a buttface! and you will continue to have a large crack with poop in it, on your face until you call me... But I love you tons!