Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Grrrr


Ok, I should definitely be doing homework right now but I can't stand it anymore!! I just finished watching the Suns and Spurs game and it was complete rubbish! I can't decide if I'm disappointed in the Suns for not kicking the trash out of the Spurs or if I'm mad at the corrupt refs.. hmmm or Popovich and his wretched team! Ugh!.. I REALLY need to calm down or at least not take basketball so seriously. I used to be the biggest Lakers hater ever, they are a cocky team but they at least beat us with their points and talent. The Spurs, on the other hand, beat us because they are dirty players who are RiDiCuLoUsLy over dramatic slime balls... yes, I am bitter. My one wish is to have David Stern come to Phoenix for a game and get an inside look/experience on what the Suns fans really think about him. I personally don't think he'd make it home alive. Well I know this is a bit intense but the Suns have got to step it up!

0 comments: