Saturday, April 19, 2008

What's the point??

So it's a Saturday night around 10 pm and I'm sitting on my couch watching a Gary Cooper film and eating a coconut popsicle. Why on earth am I not doing something productive? Or at least mildly entertaining?? Well it just so happens that I did have plans. Plans that I had actually been looking forward to. A certain individual made plans with me on Tuesday to have dinner Saturday night. Well Saturday night is here and I am home. What the heck?? Who asks a girl out and stands her up? I mean, why even make the date if you are just not that interested. Well I realize that this might seem like a pathetic blog but like i said, it's Saturday night and I apparently have nothing better to do. Lame.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I have a couple of thoughts...where does one buy a coconut popsicle? I also think it's super lame that the plans didn't work out. Keep your chin up because you are a gorgeously wonderful person!

+AM+ said...

and....

if k80's positive attitude pep talk doesn't work, i could beat him up...

Brittany Blackburn said...

Haha thanks Aaron.. apparently he was sick and still wants to go out...whateva